Sunday, September 10, 2006

fundraising in 2006

alright, i remember taking home the order sheets door to door, to family and my mom took it to work. but that was the '70s and '80s.

now my son is in the school fundraising game and we can do it the new way.

so for family and friends that are far away but would like to support Cooper in his school fundraising, now through September 18th you can purchase items from Sally Foster

I thought the link was set up to automatically put in Coopers info, but if you need it his school # 255635 his student # 472877

3 comments:

margaret said...

I love Sally Foster wrapping paper... it the best quality! I still have nephews in Little Mountain that I buy from but once they're gone, the Welch family will get our support!

welch said...

I mainly intended this post for family that is far away. Have a great day.

margaret said...

Don't worry, I got that. I just had to comment because I look forward to the Sally Foster fundraiser every year. Monticello has been doing it for as long as I've had nieces/nephews there. They have some good stuff, better than most fundraiser catalogs. I buy my birthday wrapping paper from there every year!