To start this new blog off I thought I would share my top 10 things about being a stay-at-home dad.
10. Learning the wide variance in hues and saturation of human poop.
9. Every night is "Taco Night"
8. Bragging about your successful wife.
7. 3 am feeding, 3 am sportscenter
6. Using a giant duffle bag as a diaper bag.
5. Awkwardly singing "Good Bye Mommies" at playgroup.
4. Culvers is a business lunch.
3. Seeing the reactions when you tell people "where you work"
2. Boys learn to pee standing up.
1. Your boss is often whiney and demanding, but you still love him.